Wednesday 17 June 2009

first post on my new blog

hello
well as i've been blogging for a while on www.30bananasaday.com, i decided that i'd branch out into my own blog site, so here it is!

i've been really inspired on my raw journey by reading other peoples blogs, and so am hoping to add my journey, warts and all to the melting pot.

my journey so far as documented can be found at

http://arawconnection.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=gj60zeqmr8h4

if you read the last few posts, you can see that i'm at a bit of a watershed re my health, mental health, raw journey, and emotional journey. i'm going to post in a bit about where things are about this, just wanted to start this blog off really, and not on a big downer!!!

so, looking forward to sharing and learning with other people

love and strawberries
catalyst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment